Those who remember me -- hi. Those who have just dropped by -- hi to you too.
You may have noticed my complete absence from this website. Basically, I am absurdly busy all the time, and don't have the energy to create and upload stock. I check in here every six months or so, to keep on top of what's going on. This means I still see your creations with my stock, so please don't stop sending me the links. It does however also mean that I am unlikely to get back to you about ANYTHING for several months. If you're OK with waiting eg for print permissions, fine. But if time is at all an issue for you, you might have more joy with someone who's around more.
Those who have donated points in the last however long and not heard back, please message me about collecting your 'payment', or about having the points returned to you if you prefer.
I really should have posted this months ago...
- Always credit me in the description
- Feel free to use my stock outside DA, as long as you credit me, show me where it's being posted and preferably also post it on DA
- Send me a note or comment on the deviation if you used it, so I can see your art
- Do not upload my stock as your own
- Do not upload artwork with my stock in the photography gallery
- Do not use my stock to create new stock
- Be creative, don't simply change the colours or something
- Please ask me before submitting something as a print
- No hateful, hate-inciting, discriminatory or pornographic work is to be made using my stock. If you would like to see an example of what is acceptable, take a look at VampireLover's piece in my faves.
- Anatomy stock can be used for provocative images, but anything showing a head should be used for 'clean' artwork only. I have nothing against provocative art, but bear in mind that it's my face, and that it would be an incredibly disturbing experience for me. What this means is that anyone found to be sticking faces from my stock onto naked bodies will be pursued through all official channels.
- Any artwork using one of my model shots in which the model is recognisable (so masked and anatomy are fine) ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR PRINTS. At all. This is non-negotiable.
By using my stock, you are agreeing to my terms.